Yamaha R7 Forum

R7 aftermarket, upgrades

Hello, I guess I’ll start this off.. I have the r-7 ordered, should be here soon. I went with performance black. I didn’t order any of the upgrades, however was wondering any word on aftermarket anything? Maybe does anyone know if the mt07 aftermarket exhaust fit the r7? By the way this is my first bike never rode before:) 

Edited by Apollo1x916
Change in title
  • Like 1

• Apollo1x916 changed the title to R7 aftermarket, upgrades

Hey there...we just received our shop/project bike on Saturday!  Short answer is that a lot of the 07/09 parts will interchange.  Not all, but many.  Look for our 'build' thread and sponsor section coming soon detailing our progress.  Going to be moving forward pretty quickly on this development so we/y'all can get busy on the track THIS season.

• Like 1

On 6/26/2021 at 1:33 PM, Apollo1x916 said:

Hello, I guess I’ll start this off.. I have the r-7 ordered, should be here soon. I went with performance black. I didn’t order any of the upgrades, however was wondering any word on aftermarket anything? Maybe does anyone know if the mt07 aftermarket exhaust fit the r7? By the way this is my first bike never rode before:) 

Welcome to the forum and thanks for joining us!  This place is about to start growing.